LARM Group celebrated its 20th anniversary in Miami Florida, on June 23rd. It was hosted at the prestigious Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) located in downtown Miami. The Pérez Art Museum Miami is a modern and contemporary art museum dedicated to collecting and exhibiting international art of the 20th and 21st centuries.
It was an honor celebrating our anniversary at the PAMM, a central destination on Miami’s cultural map. The Museum serves as one of the most diverse population in one of the fastest growing regions in the country, where a confluence of Caribbean, North American and South American culture adds vibrancy and variety to civic activity.
The LARM Group team had the opportunity to visit and enjoy an after-hours private tour of the galleries. The focus of the event was to celebrate the huge success of these last 20 years between friends, colleagues, shareholders and representatives of the LARM offices. It will forever be a night to remember for the LARM Group family.
During the course of the night, Mr. Santiago Bosch, delivered a heartwarming speech for all of the attendees, mentioning the irony that “20 years ago in Miami, in fact 2 blocks away from this venue, a group of businessmen from the moving industry, some of whom are here today, saw the need of creating a company that at the time was not existent in our region. Their vision was there, the direction was clear and 20 years later, here we are celebrating years of indisputable leadership in Latin American relocation management services”. He went on to thank LARM’s highly qualified team and their commitment to fulfilling our mission. “Today, LARM employs more than 300 people, we have assisted more than 50,000 families in the region in throughout the past years and today we handle collectively more than 5,000 cases. All this would not have been possible without trust and commitment” said Mr. Bosch, President of the Board.
Later we had the pleasure of listening to the toasts made by the founders of the company, continuing with an awards ceremony where the efforts of the LARM offices were recognized with different categories, some of the categories included: top local revenue, continuous improvement, customer excellence, LARM “MVP” most valuable professionals. All in all, it was an amazing night for the LARM Group family.
We are happy to celebrate our 20th anniversary and acknowledge the feeling that we are on the right path.Our priority has and will continue to remain the same: ensuring that our clients have a pleasant relocation and transition experience, from beginning to end.
We welcome you to enjoy the pictures of the celebration. Below you will see only some of them, be sure to click on the link at the bottom of the page for a complete look at the night.
Pérez Art Museum Miami
Private tour of the galleries
- LARM Argentina: Santiago Bosch, Sofia Holmberg
- LARM Brazil: Dora Sayegh, Samar Jeradi
- LARM Chile: Sebastian Laporta, Marisa Zarak
- LARM Colombia: Angelica Escobar, Liliana Ordonez
- LARM Costa Rica: Carlos and Teresa Zuñiga
- LARM Dominican Republic: Toni Guillen
- LARM Ecuador: Maria Elsie Luzuriaga
- LARM Guatemala: Maria Eugenia and Maria Jose Caniz
- LARM Mexico: Carlos Heinemann, Elia Piñones
- LARM Panama: Analisa and Walter Lafitte, Elvira Villalaz, Maria Carolina Neri
- LARM Paraguay: Andrea Bacigalupi
- LARM Peru: Yvonne and Mario Martinez
- LARM Trinidad & Tobago: Cindy O’Connor
- LARM USA: Tomas Nadorfy, Ericka Campos Victor Rivas, Andreina Olivares, Nelly Navarro, Grisbel Crisotomo.
- LARM Venezuela: Holly Ana Rincon, Eleonora Villalba.
- Others in attendance: Marisabel Cortez, Michael Dittner and Diana Duran.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE PICTURES FROM THAT NIGHT, CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: